Thursday 10 September 2015

Latest News!

Book News!

 
So, all my books now have gone, been pulled down from most booksellers e-book, kindle downloads, since my publisher Secret Cravings have announced their closing their doors. I am at the moment waiting on my rights for the 6 books I had with the company, but due to the volume of authors this might take a little time. I am of course being patient, as I still need to decide exactly what I am going to be doing.




Other News!

I have been contacted by the local university to give another talk to degree (hons) students about publishing and writing. I had feared I wouldn't be much use, but after some encouraging words and how the previous talk back in June was a great success and how the students were on a high afterwards, it has left me overwhelmed, it would be my duty to not let these students down.

This event is big for me, boosting my confidence, giving me a chance to talk about something I enjoy so much. After all when I'm not doing the day job I am certainly writing, editing and communicating with some great author friends, this is me, this is Holly J. Gill. After all I do have a saying...Writing is where my heart is! 
 
Now something totally different!

Here is something I had to share of you tube, I do hope you enjoy!

 
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment